Data Destruction Stoke on Trent
Pure Planet Recycling are specialists in data destruction for all types of ICT equipment. Our recycling services include server tape shredding and DVD and CD destruction. All data that is on hard drives and media tapes is initially destroyed using our degausser then each item is sent to be completely recycled. All optical devices (CD & DVDs) are firstly shredded and then are sent to be recycled. Once the drive or device has been degaussed and shredded we issue detailed certification which details each piece of IT equipment item that has been destroyed, all Duty of Care waste paperwork is provided by Pure Planet Recycling.
Pure Planet Recycling offers the following services of data destruction in Stoke On Trent.
On site data destruction service*
We destroy all media on your site, using this service includes the following:
- Fully trained and insured collection staff
- Certification of data destruction
- Hard drive destruction
- Supply of Duty of Care / legal paperwork
- Server tape destruction
- Media tape destruction.
Data destruction collection service
We collect all media from your site and carry out the data destruction within our secure facility, this service includes the following:
- Collection of hard discs for destruction
- Collection of CDs for recycling
- Collection of DVDs for recycling
- Duty of Care paperwork provided
- Detailed certification of each item that has been destroyed
- Fully trained and insured staff, collected using owned fleet.
Data destruction drop in and courier service (ideal for small quantities)
This service allows you to send in your media devices for secure destruction on our site, the following is included within this service:
- Supply of boxes or bags, to allow you to pack and courier in to us
- Drop in service for any media type for data destruction – pre agreed time using your own transportation
- Once the data destruction has been carried out we will issue certification of destruction
- Courier in media for data destruction using your own trusted courier
- Duty of Care paperwork provided.
For more information on our data destruction in Stoke on Trent, please contact us. 01234 315496.
*For an additional fee.
Read more about our data destruction.