Data Destruction Stafford
When it comes to recycling IT and telecoms equipment it is vital that all the data that is stored within the device is securely removed and physically destroyed beyond repair or retrieval.
Pure Planet Recycling specialise in computer recycling and data destruction. We offer a full, data destruction service for different types of removable storage devices. This includes data on backup tapes, hard drives and server tapes, as well as DVD/CD recycling. All media devices such as hard drives and media tapes are degaussed and then each drive is securely sent for recycling. All optical media such as CD & DVDs are shredded before being fully recycled. Once the drive or device has been degaussed and shredded we issue certification which shows each item of media that has been destroyed, all Duty of Care waste paperwork is provided by Pure Planet Recycling.
Pure Planet Recycling offers the following services to companies in and around Stafford.
Data destruction drop in and courier service (ideal for small quantities)
This service allows you to deliver in any media for secure destruction on our site, the following is included within this service:
- Supply of bags, boxes or containers for you to pack and courier in to us
- Drop in service for all media types at a pre agreed time using your own transportation
- Courier in media for data destruction using your own courier
- All Duty of Care paperwork provided by Pure Planet Recycling
- Data destruction certification supplied.
On site data destruction service*
We destroy all media whilst on your site, this service includes:
- Server tape recycling
- Magnetic media destruction
- Hard drive destruction
- Fully insured and trained collection team
- Detailed certification of data destruction
- Supply of all legal paperwork.
Data destruction collection service
We securely collect all your media from your premises and carry out the data destruction within our secure facility, this service includes:
- Collections using our own fleet using fully trained and insured staff
- Collection of hard discs for destruction
- Duty of Care paperwork provided
- Supply of data destruction certification
- Collection of CDs for recycling
- Collection of DVDs for recycling.
For more information on our data destruction in Stafford please contact us on 01234 315496.
*For an additional fee.
Read more about our data destruction.