Data Destruction Lichfield
When recycling redundant computer equipment and IT equipment, it is vital that all data which is stored on any removable storage drive or disc is removed and permanently destroyed beyond repair.
Pure Planet Recycling specialises in PC recycling and data destruction for all types of ICT and computer equipment including removable storage devices and drives. Services include CD / DVD recycling and server tape shredding. All magnetic media devices (hard drives, media tapes etc) are firstly destroyed using our degausser then are sent to be completely recycled. All optical devices (CD, DVDs) are firstly shredded and then are sent to be fully recycled. Once the drive or device has been degaussed or shredded we will issue certification which shows that each item of media has been destroyed, all Duty of Care waste paperwork is provided by Pure Planet Recycling.
Pure Planet Recycling offers the following data destruction service options to companies throughout Lichfield.
On site data destruction service*
We destroy all media on your site, using this service includes the following:
- Supply of certification of data destruction
- Duty of Care paperwork provided Pure Planet Recycling
- Server tape destruction
- Magnetic media destruction
- Hard drive destruction
- Fully trained collection staff.
Data destruction drop in and courier service (ideal for small quantities)
This service allows you to send in your media devices for secure destruction on our site, the following is included within this service:
- Supply of boxes, bags or containers, this allows you to pack and courier in to us
- Drop in service for any media type for data destruction at a pre agreed time using your own transportation
- Courier in media for data destruction using your own trusted courier
- Once the data destruction has been carried out we will certify the destruction
- Duty of Care paperwork provided.
Data destruction collection service
We collect all media from your site and carry out the data destruction within our secure facility, this service includes the following:
- Duty of Care paperwork provided
- Collection of hard discs for destruction
- Collection of DVDs and CDs for recycling
- Fully trained and insured staff, collected using owned fleet
- Once the data destruction has been carried out we issue the detailed certification.
For more information on our data destruction in Lichfield please contact us on 01234 315496.
*For an additional fee.
Read more about our data destruction.