Data Destruction Cannock
When recycling IT equipment and disposing of PCs, it is vital that all data stored on storage drives or removable media devices is physically destroyed beyond recovery or repair.
Pure Planet Recycling specialise in the data removal on all types of IT and computer storage devices, from hard drive destruction, server / backup tape destruction and DVD/CD recycling. All magnetic media devices (hard drives, media tapes etc) are firstly destroyed using our degausser and then are sent for recycling. All optical devices (CD, DVDs) are shredded first and then recycled. Once the drive has been degaussed or shredded we issue a certificate which details each piece of media that has been destroyed, all Duty of Care waste paperwork is also provided by Pure Planet Recycling.
Pure Planet Recycling offers the following range of data destruction services to businesses in Cannock.
On site data destruction service*
We destroy all media on your site, this service includes the following:
- Magnetic media destruction
- Hard drive destruction
- Server tape recycling
- Fully insured collection team
- Supply of Duty of Care documentation
- Certification of data destruction.
Data destruction drop in and courier service (ideal for small quantities)
This service allows you to send in your media for secure destruction, the following is included within this service:
- Supply of boxes, bags or containers, for you to pack and courier in to us
- Drop in service for any media type for data destruction at a pre agreed time using your own transportation
- Courier in media for data destruction using your own trusted courier
- Duty of Care paperwork provided by Pure Planet Recycling
- Once the data destruction has been carried out we will certify the destruction.
Data destruction collection service
We securely collect media from your premises and carry out the data destruction back in our secure facility, this service includes the following:
- Collections using our own fleet using fully trained and insured staff
- Duty of Care paperwork provided
- Once the data destruction has been carried out we issue certification
- Collection of hard discs for destruction
- Collection of CDs for recycling
- Collection of DVDs for recycling
For more information on our data destruction service in Cannock, please contact us. 01234 315496.
*For an additional fee.
Read more about our data destruction.