Data Destruction Burton On Trent
When recycling computer equipment and IT equipment it is important that data that is kept on storage devices or removable drives is physically destroyed beyond retrieval and repair.
Pure Planet Recycling specialise in IT recycling and electrical waste recycling. We offer a full data destruction service for all types of removable storage devices. This includes hard drive destruction, backup tape and server tape recycling and DVD/CD destruction. All optical devices such as CD and DVDs are shredded before being recycled. All magnetic media devices such as hard drives and media tapes are firstly degaussed using our degausser and then each item is sent for recycling. Once the drive or device has been degaussed or shredded we will issue certification which details each item of media that has been destroyed, all Duty of Care waste paperwork is provided by Pure Planet Recycling.
Pure Planet Recycling offers the following secure data services to businesses throughout Burton On Trent.
On site data destruction service*
We destroy all media on your site, this service includes the following:
- Magnetic media destruction
- Hard drive destruction
- Server tape recycling
- Fully insured, trained collection staff
- Supply of legal Duty of Care paperwork
- Detailed data destruction certificate.
Data destruction drop in and courier service (ideal for small quantities)
This service allows you to send in media for secure destruction on our site, the following is included within this service:
- Supply of bags or boxes for you to pack and courier in to us
- Drop in service for all media types for data destruction at a pre agreed time using your own transportation
- Courier in media for data destruction using your own courier
- All Duty of Care paperwork provided is by Pure Planet Recycling
- Data destruction certification.
Data destruction collection service
We securely collect your media from your premises and carry out the data destruction back in our secure facility, this service includes the following:
- Collection of hard discs for destruction
- Collection of CDs for recycling
- Collections using our own fleet using fully trained and insured staff
- Duty of Care paperwork provided
- Collection of DVDs for recycling
- Once the data destruction has been carried out we issue certification.
For more information on our data destruction service in Burton On Trent, please contact us on 01234 315496.
*For an additional fee.
Read more about our data destruction.